Hi, I am Yixuan Feng
I am passionate about gleaning insightful information from massive data assets and developing a culture of data-driven decision making.
Today’s world is ruled by Data. Data is the most important asset a company could have to understand customer needs and grow its business. It has become more important to manage, cleanse and utilize this data effectively.
As a graduate student studying at Northeastern University, I am majoring in Data Analytics Engineering. My academic projects had built me in proficiencies in applying data analytics skills by using a diverse set of programming languages including SQL, R, Python.
Master of Science in Data Analytics Engineering | Expected Dec 2021
University of Washington
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering | Sep 2016 – Jun 2019
Northeastern UniversityWebsite & Data Assistant | March 2021 – Current
- Build website for health science department which reflected their research and findings
- Develop data tracking systems, support research team to analyze project data
Northeastern UniversityTeaching Assistant | Sep 2020 – Dec 2020
- Implemented a class plan with flexible assignment submission and grading system, facilitated a better understanding of the course
- Mentored 60+ students in business statistics concepts including probability distributions, hypothesis testing and regression analysis
Jinan Tata Network Technology Co., LtdData Analyst Intern | Jun 2019 – Aug 2019
- Analyzed key factors affecting client’s return report on advertising spend on e-Commerce platforms including Alibaba and Taobao
- Assisted clients to make data-informed decisions and forecasted future sales by reporting weekly updates and monthly ROI utilizing formulation in Excel and dashboard in Tableau
- Increased 20% quarterly revenue by working cross-functionally with business operations and product teams to apply sales plans with advertising group and optimizing strategies basing on fluctuations